Stop Being a Drama Queen. Lesson Learned.

Hi.

Today, I got a nice learning. Learning about life.
Learning how to be a girl who enjoys her life. To enjoy what she got. To feel enough with everything around her. To feel fulfill with life. To be a nice and kind girl. To stop being afraid of something. To stop worrying. To stop  thinking too much. To stop whining. Stop being a wuss. And to stop being a drama queen.

Someone told me today, about me who is always being a drama queen. He was a nice friend of mine. We knew each other for more than a year. Yeah not a short time to know each other. And also today, I lost him. I lost him (again). And I'm not sure, if we can back being as friends again. Oh not friends. BFAAFs to be exact. I don't know. I'm not sure.

He is gone. He was angry and upset. He even said bad words to me. Words that hurt my soul. Because no one ever said those words to me before. He also threw everything on me. All off my faults. Without warnings. I just sit myself looking at my phone and started crying. Yeah, I always cry. It's what i can do. I don't know what to do at that time. It's my weakness.

I just can't believe it he would say those words. I was wrong I know, but he also crossed the line. Pfft, complicated. Okay.. I don't know what to say anymore. He was a patient guy I knew. He was always kind.... but now, he is gone.
.....
.....
.....
Ah okay. I think I should learn how to let go too.
There is no good bye without a hello at first. We had our hello long time ago. And now, here is our good bye.
Until we say our next hello in the future then, if we got a chance.

It's always nice to know you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

commentaries