verjaardags knuffel

Hello readers! I got something that I really want to share to all of you :D. It’s about one of the happiest moments in my life so far HEHE.

My first time celebrate my Ramadhan birthday (well, not celebrate like party or anything). As you know, I got Ramadhany as my middle name. It’s because I was born on 13th Ramadhan 1413 H based on lunar calendar. Honestly, it’s my first time to know which date I was born haha~ I never tried to find out which date it was before.. until one day I got curios and and googled it :D.

It started when I met a Belgian guy, let’s call him HVD, about 3 months ago (May 19th 2013, to be exact muhaha). At first we’re just strangers.. but after a lot of things we’ve shared, now we’re being BFFAAF (Best Friend For Always And Forever), it was his idea. It’s sweet, isn’t it? And one day we talked a lot about Ramadhan, moslem calendar, etc. That's why I found out my Ramadhan 13th. 

Hmm, he is surely a nice person, so open minded, and a good listener. He can be so funny and annoying in the same time haha, so it’s hard to get angry at him because at the same time, he makes you laugh aswell hahaha. Oh and for all girls out there, you should envy with his eyelashes!!! He got the most beautiful natural eyelashes in the whole world with his blue eyes (lebay) haha!!!! We both called it “fabulashes” xD. And.. he is full of surprises.

fabulashes xD
So... what’s the correlation between my 21st birthday and him?

Here it is. I am the luckiest person on earth.. why? Because I have a BFFAFF like him who sent me the cutest birthday card ever :D. Eventhough, it’s one week late arrived,  but it’s still so precious for me. Here’s the picture:
I hide my address xD
MUHAHAHA!!!!! this is the funniest!!! 1413 H? xD

I got a birthday hug from this heroic cat! :D
capslock hand writing. HVD's style
Am I happy? Not, I'm not. (I feel so damn happy :D)
Grateful? Indeed. I thanked God for letting us know each other ^^
Nothing I can say beside thank you, HVD. See you at bridge soon xD

4 comments:

  1. HEHEHE jadi maluuuu :3
    thank you Uti :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dhea, Just wanted to tell you how much I love reading your blog, and speaking to you. I'm happy you are watching Game of Thrones now, so we can talk about it hehe.

    Your special guy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey James Beck (I know, not your real name, hehe). Thank you for being my real blogreaders :D I'm happy I got one. Hehem yeah GoT, I'm addicted to it like I addicted to u haha. See you x

    ReplyDelete

commentaries