It's simple, but....

Sometimes, when I got a bad score,
There's someone who said, "damn it" and asked me "didn't you study?"

When I'm worried about my bad score during my (next) exchange,
You said, "That would suck"

When I'm telling you I'm not in a good mood,
You'll send ":(" to me.

When I told you about my selection result,
You said, "That's fcking cool" "congratz"

When I doubted my self could make it or not,
You said, "yeah, you'll make it. I'm sure"

When I need a support,
You'll say, "I wish you all the luck in the worlds" (I know there are some mistakes in this sentence, but I got it haha)

And when I'll have to face my final exam tomorrow,
You said, "Good luck" "I'm sure you'll make it"

It's pretty neat and simple... but, when there's a person out there who believes you can make it better than you believe yourself... It could give you a huge slap to your face. So, don't give up and keep fighting.

This post is specially dedicated to YOU.
P.S.: Thanks for your supports all this time to me. And.....get well soon&get better Mister.

No comments:

Post a Comment

commentaries