20/10/2012

today is Saturday and now it's Sat night. there's some ppl in my timeline which is starting to mention his/her friend with 'mblo'! (short for jomblo) gah, I don't get it with these ppl.

okay, let me tell you my activities today. I woke up late like the other-usual-weekend. yeah, I went to bed late, it was about 1 a.m muhaha, I just finished the great 8 season of House M.D yeah finally. kinda sad because there's no more story about House, Chase, Wilson, Taub, Foreman, Park, Adams, and the other casts! :''''''/. actually, finishing House is one of my strategies to face the next midterm ;). I'll have it on the next 2 weeks. so, it will make me focus to study and no distraction. let's hope it will work, aaamiiin. and wish me luck! I will study harder because it seems that I have no chance to take the remedy test next January. for the exact reason I'll tell you later 8-).

then I had brunch, took a bath, and prepared to go to Language Center Pinlabs. yeah, I had a toefl test hahaha, because it's free, so why not? it finished at 3 p.m then Syarifah and I went to Depot Slamet. we both were so famished. then we were back to kost.

then here I am. writing this post and listening music.
Alhamdulillah, thank God, so far October is gonna be the best month of this year. there are many opportunities that I got and I will get. I hope it will be long-lasting!

let me whisper to you ya Allah, I really want to get there next July and I know that You can make it happened to me. but if not, let me go there soon. aamiin.

I'll be waiting, DRS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

commentaries